Just because you’re quarantined, doesn’t mean I’m going to stop encouraging you to work on your mobility!! Wednesday is a great day to work on recovery; whether that’s traditional yoga, old school stretching or a low intensity workout (meaning your heart rate stays BELOW 70%).
There is an app called DOWNDOG which is offering FREE yoga through the end of the month! Download it & do it with your kids. Or lock yourself in a room & do it by yourself. Just click here for the info!
BUT…. If you want a traditional WOD, here you go!! Don’t forget to post your times & mods to the comments!!
Make sure you warm up properly! 5 – 10 minutes of dynamic stretches after at LEAST 3-5 minutes of aerobic activity.
strength | skill
20 min power yoga session. use an app or a youtube video.
NOT RESTORATIVE YOGA!! That’s for after the WOD 😉
wod | COCOFUSION
30 – 20 – 10
- use approx #95 / #65 if you have a barbell
- complete half the reps on each arm if you are using a db or kb example: 15 right arm & 15 left arm on the round of 30.
- if you don’t have a rope, do lateral jumps over your barbell, kb or db
- if you’re stumped on a movement, youtube is your friend. look up phrases like “CrossFit hang clean with dumbbell”
- if you’re doing singles your jumprope reps will be 90 – 60 – 30
- this workout should be relatively light & fast.